Would you like to join me in spreading the word about my new book, Truth, Lies, and the Single Woman? Since you’re faithful blog readers, I would like to give you the opportunity to participate on the book launch team!
What is a book launch team? Basically, it’s a community where we get to know each other, strive to lift up the name of Jesus, and make a concentrated effort to spread the word about this new book to potential readers.
I am putting together a launch team that will work together to promote the book on social media between 9/15 and 10/15. We will be sharing quotes, photos, videos, etc. I will create most of the content and just ask you to share it on your channels as you have time. But if you like to create content, I would love that as well!
I’ve participated in another author’s launch team and it was a great experience. I made online friends, we shared prayer requests, and it turned into a great community. I want the same for our group. I don’t want this to be about me. My desire is for this group to be about sharing God’s love with others and being in community with each other.
Here are some details . . .
If you’re approved to be part of the launch team, you will receive:
- A free ebook of Truth, Lies, and the Single Woman (PDF format)
- Membership in a secret/closed Facebook group just for launch team members
I am asking each launch team member to commit to the following:
- Write a review of the book somewhere (Amazon, GoodReads, CBN, Barnes and Noble, etc.)
- Promote the book in some way between 9/15 and 10/15 (Twitter, Facebook, blog post, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, email a friend, ask your church if they will stock the book in your church’s bookstore, etc.)
- Brainstorm with us about a cool/interesting/creative launch idea regarding how to spread the word about the book.
If this sounds interesting to you, fill out the questionnaire here, so I can get to know a little about you. I’m the only one who will see the responses, and all of your information will stay private. I would love for you to join us!
One more exciting announcement I wanted to share . . .
A few months ago, Christian Mingle contacted me about partnering with them to provide advice and encouragement to singles. I’m thrilled to share this first video in my #SingleTruth video series. Check it out and let me know your thoughts. It’s my first ever “vlog,” and don’t worry, I definitely get more comfortable in front of the camera in future episodes! 🙂 Subscribe to ChristianMingle.com’s YouTube channel to watch future videos.
Until next time,
P.S. Approximately 24 hours left to enter the Giveaway for a signed copy of Truth, Lies, and the Single Woman. Enter here!